ms might actually decrease my blogs popularity, especially this season. However, Slim makes a lot of sacrifices for me so I can make one for him. Here is everything I know about the Rams.- Their colors are blue and gold.
- Their home town is St. Louis, Missouri.
- They used to be the Los Angeles Rams until 1995. (I think I even know the year! Slim will be so proud!)
- The sport they participate in is football.
- They used to have a player with the last name Warner. Which is how Slim became Slim Warner.
- They now have a player named Torry Holt. The position he plays is unknown to me but Scooter has a Torry Holt jersey. I think his number is 81.
- Their mascot is the Ram. :)
- Their record this year is 3-12. They are struggling. This shows what a dedicated and loyal fan my father is. They have only won 3 games and yet he still wears his Rams jersey every Sunday for the games. He tivo's every game and if you accidentally delete the game before he has watched it you will be shunned. I know this one from experience. He travels to various locations around the United States to support his team and he convinces his anti-football daughter to blog about them. I love all of those things about him!

That is really all I know, however that is 8 facts. That is 8 more than I know about any other football team! This is my gift/sacrifice for my father. I will never post about football again. I promise.
1 comment:
Best Post Ever...If you keep this up I'm going to subscribe to your RSS feed and buy ad space for your blog on youtube. What an inspiration your Rams post was to me!
Post a Comment