I got an e-mail from a friend that had her personal best of lists for 2007 and I was inspired. This year for me has been one of obsessions. I always seem to get obsessed with random things but this year I feel like I was more passionate about my obsessions than ever. This will explain a few of them.
Lindsi Marie's Best of 2007 List
Movies:
- High School Musical 2- Shocker
- Ratatouille
- Hairspray
- The Ultimate Gift
TV Shows:
- The Office-It's okay with me if the Hollywood Writer's Strike continues but please at least make a deal with the writer's of The Office. I'm dying here.
- Chuck- I seriously want to marry a man just like him. Nerdy but so dang cute.
- So You Think You Can Dance- I'm so happy Sabra won!
- Private Practice
Music: The CD's and songs I listened to a lot
CD's:
- Rascal Flatts "Still Feels Good"-They never disappoint me!
- Joshua Radin "We Were Here"- This man's voice is so sexy and I don't say sexy very often. The best song on the CD is Someone Else's Life.
- Hairspray Soundtrack- A lot of dancing has happened to this music, usually by myself. :)
- Colbie Caillat "Coco"
- High School Musical 2 Soundtrack- Duh. I need help.
Please notice that there is only one country album listed above. It has been a weird year for me.
Songs:
- All We Are by Matt Nathanson
- Waiting on the World to Change by John Mayer
- The Fear You Won't Fall by Joshua Radin
- Teardrops On My Guitar by Taylor Swift
- The Way I Are by Timbaland
- Love Song by Sara Bareilles
Books:
- Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse by Stephanie Meyers- It's true, I'm that trendy.
- Counting Stars by Michele Paige Holmes- Super cheesy LDS fiction, gotta love it.
- No One Can Take Your Place by Sheri Dew- If you are wondering if you are doing the right things with your life or headed in the right direction this book will inspire you to know.
News and Milestones:
- I completed my first year teaching!
- This was my personal year of sickness. I struggled with my health for a while and I believe I came out on top! Thank goodness for prayer, family, and friends to help and support me.
- I moved out of Utah County, all the way to West Jordan(lame)!
- I started to teaching in Sandy and switched from teaching second to first grade.
- My nephew Collin Ryan "Scooter" Sullivan turned one and my whole family is obsessed with him. Scooter said his first real big word today. It is turtle (durdle). Cute.
- Katie graduated from High School and is kicking butt as a freshman at UVSC. She does everything. She is a part of the Black Box Theater Company, PLP (leadership something or other), working, full time school, multiple plays and productions, and other freshman like things.
- Ryan and Jac started a company called The IT Phactor. IT stands for Information Technology. He does all sort of computer jazz. You can check out his website at http://theitphactor.com/company.html
- My Mom and Dad started an add-on to the house. They are in the middle of the process right now and they are excited for it to be finished! So we can enjoy it and to be rid of the mess.
- DJ is still doing his thing at BYU. He did fantastically at school and worked super hard with the lacrosse team. Things are looking good this year for lots of playing time for lacrosse.
That last section ended up turning into a Christmas Newsletter type situation. Sorry about that. It has been a really good year but I am also happy to say that it is over! I am one super blessed girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment