
This is the beautiful view of the east and to the west there is a spectacular view as well... I-15. It's breath taking.

The surrounding area has many attractions to entice visitors (that means you). There are so many great locations nearby I expect friends here pretty much every day, if not more frequently than that. The surrounding 5 blocks include the following attractions....
Real Soccer Stadium... Kind of weird looking on the outside.

Jordan Commons is just a block away. View this AMAZING video to get yourself exciting for the fun that awaits you at The Commons (That's what us locals call it anyway.)
Come experience the Mayan Adventure! I'm considering getting a night job as a diver. What? I dive.

The famous Crown Burger. This picture literally grosses me out... I probably won't frequent this place. Well, unless I get a serious craving for a SALAMI burger.

The Southtowne Expo Center- Upcoming events include The What a Woman Wants Show, The Senior Expo, and the Staying Sharp/ID Theft Forum. A little something for everyone.
I really am excited about my new place and the location is obviously irresistible. So plan a family outing, get yourself all gussied up, and get your booty up here! I except small house warming gifts like a TV, couches, table, bed, etc. Just small stuff.
**Pictures of a furnished cute condo coming soon. At least within the next year when that actually happens. :)**
7 comments:
Wow - Congratulations! That's a huge step! Something I'm still nervous to do. That's right where I grew up though. Great part of town :)
Congratulations!! I am very impressed, and you live not far from where I work so expect me to stop by uninvited sometime. Have you started watching the new Real World/Road Rules "challenge" yet? So far I'm not impressed but I'm willing to give it a few more weeks. (:
You did a great job on that video, it is a little jumpy but extremely enticing.
That video gave me a seizure.
And thank you for leaving your address. I can totally stalk you and find you now! I'm coming over tomorrow.
Whoa, that's a big deal! Congrats. I would love to come see your place. I'm scared of buying too - maybe that's why we keep pouring all of our money down a rent hole.
Linds congrats on buying a home. I'm excited for you to move in maybe if you live there I will see you more than one a month. Probably not, but I'm crossing my fingers.
Your blogging method amuses me. Weeks and weeks pass . . . nothing. I don't check for a few days and when I finally do you've added eight new ones. It's funny--we're just on opposite action patterns I guess.
Post a Comment