The Andersen family live in Logan, Utah and they know how to show someone a good time. Hannah and Kendall and their 3 boys Sammy (3), Luke (2), and Brigg (3 months), showed me all that Logan has to offer.

Kendall helped document the whole trip on my camera but surprise surprise, I can't find my camera cord. The highlights include...- The Logan Farmer's Market- delicious honey and cheese samples
- The Top of Utah Marathon- It's always inspirational to see people running a marathon. I bet it would feel pretty amazing to actually run one. Thank goodness watching feels good enough for me.
- Getting webbed by Spiderman (his alternate personality is Sam Andersen.)

- Getting sick with Luke and Hannah.
- Going to the middle nursery at church. That's intense... I'm not ready for kids.
- Learning why Logan is getting another Walmart instead of a Target. Interesting story.
- Pigging out with Kendall and Hannah on Gummy Bears (with swirls), Diet Mountain Dew, Duo Cookies, and Milk. The combination was a little hard on the stomach.
- Jumping on the tramp with Luke and Sammy, making magic potions, telling secrets during sacrament, and having fun.
- A few good late night chats with the buds.
- Hannah helping me grade papers so that it was done in half the time!
- Watching So You Think You Can Dance, Office, and SNL clips on Youtube. They are my kind of people. I like that.
It was a great weekend for me because it was completely stress free and I absolutely adore those boys. I really needed that! Thanks for showing my a great time in Logan!
***Hannah: I radded your blog for a few pics. Don't feel weird. I also found my camera, right where I left it. :)***
4 comments:
You got to love Logan!! And Hannah and her cute family!
I'm glad you found your camera! It was SO fun having you up here. My boys haven't stopped asking about when we'll see you again. Even just this morning I told them to get their shoes on to go...Sam said, "Are we going to Lindsi's house?". And Luke said "Bless Lindsi" in his prayer last night. Thanks fo coming up! I fully intend on visiting your new abode when we come down that way soon.
it was so fun to hang out with you this weekend lindsi...oh wait, we didn't hang out. I mean it was so fun that you got to hang out with my cool sister. :)
You need to explain this supposedly "interesting" Wal-Mart story. I expect to be dazzled.
Post a Comment