Saturday, February 9, 2008

This Proves It!

I have always known that I was one of kind, unique, my very own me! However, the following website helped solidify in my mind that their really is nobody else quite like me. At this site you type in your first and last name and it tells you how many people in the U.S. have the same first name as you and then the same last name. It is kind of cool. My results were:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

http://howmanyofme.com">How many have your name?


There are 246,215 people with the last name Sullivan but there are 0 Lindsi's. I always new that i would help me out! You should try it out and let me know how it goes. It's kind of interesting.

5 comments:

J & A said...

Not to rain on your parade or anything LindsI, but I don't know how accurate this website is. For example, it told me there are 0 people with the last name Gottfredson in the US. Huh? Pretty sure I'm a person.

Carly A said...

Carly Adams loses to being unique. But lets hope for the world's sake that I am one of a kind.

Emily said...

It says there is 1 Emily Haycock. Is that other than myself? Because I know a girl that goes to BYU-I named Emily Haycock. There is 1 Emily Russon, so I won't be any cooler when I'm married. But we all knew that already.

Jackie Sullivan said...

There are 22 Jaclyn Sullivan's but only one Jaclyn Robins'!

taylor and laney said...

i don't think the site is all that reliable either, it says there are no other Laney's in the country and I have met a few.