ugh of this snow and the horrible commute so I'm out of here! I leave this evening for an exotic 7 day Caribbean cruise with the fabulous Crane family. I plan to come back a little tanner, less stressed, and fatter. The next time that snow starts to fall or your stuck in traffic in horrible weather conditions, think of Kim and I lounging on the deck of The Radiance of the Seas. I'll let you know of any adventures we have when we return! Peace out!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Goodbye Snow!
I've had eno
ugh of this snow and the horrible commute so I'm out of here! I leave this evening for an exotic 7 day Caribbean cruise with the fabulous Crane family. I plan to come back a little tanner, less stressed, and fatter. The next time that snow starts to fall or your stuck in traffic in horrible weather conditions, think of Kim and I lounging on the deck of The Radiance of the Seas. I'll let you know of any adventures we have when we return! Peace out!
ugh of this snow and the horrible commute so I'm out of here! I leave this evening for an exotic 7 day Caribbean cruise with the fabulous Crane family. I plan to come back a little tanner, less stressed, and fatter. The next time that snow starts to fall or your stuck in traffic in horrible weather conditions, think of Kim and I lounging on the deck of The Radiance of the Seas. I'll let you know of any adventures we have when we return! Peace out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
SO jealous.
Have lots of fun, and let's get together when you come back!!
You are a banchee....
I am so jealous. Please eat chocolate fountains.
Note: I didn't say "Please eat FROM a chocolate fountain." Seriously, eat the whole thing.
ummm how many cruises have you been on now??
This is Carly's mom...I need you to tell me how to add music on my blog! It might be kinda difficult because I am sorta blog iliterate...
Post a Comment