Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blogger of the Year

I'm up for the Blogger of the Year award!!!
These are probably your thoughts right now.

How? You don't post anymore
Why? When you do post it isn't that awesome.
Who nominated you? It sure as heck wasn't me.

You're right to think those things because I'm not nominated for any awards. I lied. Mostly to get your attention. Did it work?

I do realize that I've been MIA from posting here and even from commenting at your lovely little piece of internet paradise. Most of my old loyal readers have probably given up on me completely. If you did give up on me but are for some reason reading this I beg you to forgive me. Can we please just make up? I think you're smart, funny, cool, wise, and a great bike rider. I really do.



Today I start over and try my hand at the blogging thing again. I'm going to commit to one a week. I can do that, especially with summer on the way. So, I'M BACK!

For my first post back I'll belittle and make fun of myself and my poor blogging ways. Check. I will grovel a little to get the readers back. Check. I'll post a few pictures to prove that I haven't died but that I just took a long sabbatical. What? I haven't done that last one yet? Okay, fine. Here are the pictures.

We had a bridal shower for Kelsi. She will be my sister in law on June 5th. That's 5 days people!
My friend David and I had a joint birthday bash BBQ. It was fantastically fun and I turned 25. CRAZY!
We had a group camping trip. We went to The Swamps of Lehi. It poured rain and made for some priceless memories. Or just a lot of mud and grumpy people. Either way.
And here are a few pictures to remind any of you who may have forgotten how random, crazy, and cool I really am.

14 comments:

Sara and Dustin said...

I think you're awesome. I'm glad your BACK! That's mostly because you think I'm smart, funny, cool, wise, and a great bike rider. I'm seriously not jealous of that camping trip.

leslie miles stobbe said...

welcome back.

Hannah said...

Wow. I almost completely missed that you had an update. As I'm writing this I'm thinking....was I supposed to call you or something? Hmmm. Probably not. But if so, sorry and I'll talk to you later.

Salem said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I can't believe you posted. I LOVE when you post...and I miss you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam and brittney said...

Lindsi! I have missed you! I am glad you are back!

Chrissy said...

i am so super glad you're blogging again. i'm also even gladder that i'm in like 27 out of 29 of your pictures. not only am i so hot, but it also means we hang out a lot. or at least people will think that, which means they'll think i'm as cool as you. i need that.

Kim said...

I like the new blog header. It looks like your people need you. Look how many comments you have already!

Lauren Rawlings said...

glad you're back. I've been waiting for this day for quite some time. also, where am i in your pictures? the answer to that question is nowhere, and I'm disappointed. AND, Dav told me you'll be here Thursday night so come by and visit before I see you on FRIDAY AT THE FREAKIN RECEPTION.

joshandemily said...

I love your new do-you're beautiful. Good to have you back:)

Ashlee said...

I have a welcome back song for you: Welcome, welcome, welcome back dear Lindsi! You couldn't hear the tune but it was cute. Promise.

Byrds said...

Hi Old Friend! Loved all of the pictures and definitely agree with the whole "blogger of the year" deal! Cute new do too!

Erin Morgan said...

I seriously laughed out loud when I read that whole blogger of the year crud! Your so funny! Hope your doing good, I love your hair!

Anonymous said...

Lindsi,
I came to look at your little dog. But it looks like you have serious "blog post neglect syndrome". Hopefully he is not throwing up anymore and you could put a few pictures of the little guy up here. Thanks for the short visit. I'm sorry your couldn't stay longer and I couldn't give you a hug goodbye.
Love, Janet Crane

JenSwen said...

You have a little dog now?? Let's see photos!

Hey I have a random question - do you have Devin Morin's phone number? Scott wants to ask him about a skit he did once (with Jason S and Mitch) that Scott wants to do at a talent show next week. If you have it, can you email it to me at jennifer.swendsen@gmail.com? Thanks! Miss you!