Hello. You've probably forgotten about me. I don't blame you. Let me remind you about who I am.
My name is Lindsi Marie Sullivan. This is what I look like.

I love Easter time. The Easter candy is the best candy selection of any holiday season. Reese's eggs and mini Cadbury eggs = life is complete.

I'm a big music lover. I got to see these beautiful men in concert recently. Floor seats baby.



I love to travel. I went to Jackson Hole last week with my friends I went to Africa with. The majestic Grand Tetons in the background.


I love peanut butter and jelly. I eat it for every breakfast and lunch right now. Sometimes dinner, too.

I'm happy, healthy, and living it up. I'm off now to enjoy the fantastic weather! Please let the weather man be wrong with tomorrow's forecast. Please.
10 comments:
You got bangs!! Cute! I wish we were sharing a package of Reeses egss right now!
i love you, and this post.
Holy heck, your hair is so cute. You look great. I miss you. I was so sad I didn't get to come to the Christmas party that I couldn't even think about you or the other girls afterwards or else I wanted to cry. I'm starting to get over it. Anyway, I think you look great and hopefully I'll see you someday!!
you look like a whole new person. I wish I could see it in real life. I love how dark it is.
I was so happy to see a post from you again and to get your sweet comment on my blog. I don't think I've ever been called "grand," before. I quite liked that. I miss you in the blogging world! I could always count on some good entertainment from you :)
THERE you are.
What in the world??? Did Lindsi Sullivan just make a new post?? I love it...love the new hair...love peanut butter and jelly...love easter time/candy...love it...
Did I really never comment on this? Weird. Love the hair...how bold of you to try that out! i'm too chicken. Also, I'm in town for Abby's graduation (yes! from BYU- crazy) on the 24, 25, and maybe 26th which also, if you didn't know, happens to be your birthday. Can we get together sometime on those days? It'd be cool to see you and catch up and say Happy Birthday! Let me know.
First, I love your hair. Love it.
Second, I LOVE RASCAL FLATTS! I went to their concert back in September and it was AMAZZZZIIINNG! AH!
Hi linds.. I'm so glad your doing good. jenna told me she saw you not too long ago.. and the whole pb and j thing i am right there with you.. i eat them a few times a day right now to. SO GOOD!!!
Post a Comment