So then he grew up, started doing the humpity hump, and had to get the snippity snap. When that happened in August, Stinson had to wear the cone of shame. It was ridic.

We also went to puppy training so that he could learn to be a well behaved machine. In the process this picture was born. Let me just preface this one by confessing that this is the most embarrassing picture of me that has surfaced in a long time. The trainer made me wear the cap so just back off.

Then he grew and grew and became the chubby old man he is today. He has the gray hairs on the head and he weighs in at an astonishing 3 pounds. This is my 6 month old monster.

There is another new addition to my family since the last time we chatted here at the bloggerator. My little baby brother got married to Kelsi the great in June and they make my life better every day. Here's an example of why:
That is one HOTT dog!
So that sums things up for now. This is the time I promise great things to come here at The Always Random Lindsi
........
I got nothin'.
No promises so keep it real until whenev.
11 comments:
I am so excited you posted. I almost didn't read all of it at once so I could savor it throughout the week. Not really. I read it in like 2 minutes. Stinson is still very cute, but not as cute as you in his graduation picture.
Oh and you left me hanging on g-chat. What the crap.
HA HA HA!! I LOVE the graduation picture! I almost can't stop laughing about it. Oh. Funny, funny. Those are also some awesome costumes...where are you? I want the hot dog. Why can't you promise anything...we have to wait 4 more months to hear from you? Really...I think you owe us people in your life atleast a LITTLE more frequency. Once a month...how about once a month?
Lindsi! I almost gave up on you.....I think I did take you off my blog list for a day or two, but I couldn't give up the hope of more to come.
I LOVE YOUR DOG!! I'm so jealous. I had a dog like that when I was little. I'd love to have another one now.....but thoughts of the whole potty training a dog thing just make me crazy with three kids. So maybe now that Stinson is all trained you could send him my way?? hehe...
Love you Linds....glad to see you back in the blogging scene...I hope.
Just for the record, according to Google Reader your last post was May 30th, not June. Exaggerator! Stinson's the man and I have never seen the pictures of Kels and DJ in the Halloween costumes, too funny. When you get a minute read www.nomorebacon.com It's life changing..haha!
I am so glad you FINALLY updated. I check all the time, as blogger is the highlight of my day now. Also, can I add that the picture of you in the cap is still my F.A.V of you EVER?!?!
I have been missing you in the blog-o-sphere! Your pup is cute! Don't lie you made those graduation hats and had someone take your pic! Miss you!
oh how happy I am that you have blogged!!! And I love your dog and his name! Don't let him get snatched up by a coyote like Jessica Simpson's little dog.
OK I'm soooo glad you're finally blogging again. Also, when I saw the picture of you and Stinson with the graduation caps I almost died. You are sooo funny.
Cute Puppy Lindsi!
Remember one time when I was like, "Hey, Lindsi, I have an idea...what if you post a blog entry so everyone knows you're alive." And then you were like, "Yeah, okay, I'll do it right now! Thanks, Hannah! You're such an awesome friend!"
[p]that might be both adequate and gorgeous . Nowadays, young people are pursuing fashion through dressing,but in winter,many clothes can隆炉t offer warm and fashion meanwhile,but,moncler is a exception,it gains the love of customers with it隆炉s fashional style and warm material quality, so ,you must not miss this brand . High quality guaranty,super comfort and soft when [url=http://pascheruggaustraliaboots.moonfruit.com]chaussure ugg pas cher[/url] you wear the Monlcer Coat . The Columbia Women隆炉s Mercury Maven Long Down Jacket bundles you in insulating down so you隆炉ll be toasty even the coldest weather . The satiny shell sheds light snow and blocks the cold, cold wind on those days when the planet seems unbearably blustery and ice-covered . Loneliness, melancholy, desolation and a deep, canada gooseten I close companion . No matter the bread-and-butter downturn, Canada Goose Vest down coats but sales added Canada Goose 50% endure year, could possibly be declared as aloft . A lot of the coaches were really supportive associated with me.[/p][p]Il se write de crampons de soccer, chaussures d隆炉int篓娄rieur,
Driving any strong exterior areas is undoubtedly 625-fill the actual whitened kind of goose inexpensive, offering up remarkable efficiency . Is this how it is for you? Or is it the other way around for you? Is happiness for you the result of loving yourself and others? Do you find that when you are canada goose 2012 open and loving, that you feel filled with happiness?Maybe love and happiness are inseparable . Monlcer Coats can present you various styles here . May be the same product, the prices of different shops are not the same, and even the gap . after that, program a certification akin to trust create while using the loan provider, make voluminous furthermore mail, facsimile, also known as email everything on, for the procedure the actual lender counters . The external material on The North Face jackets is lined with a waterproof breathable coating 篓C The North Face HyVent 篓C and both jackets have sealed seams . Head-to-ankle 700-Fill goose down holds heat inside when extra bulky layers arent quite up towards the establishments dress code, and with the insulated, snap-off hood you can keep your hair from getting thrashed by the wind or get gone the hood to get a sleek shopper look.[/p]
Post a Comment