Like many of you this past month has been C.R.A.Z.Y! It has been full of exciting and not so exciting events. My family did what the Sullivan's do best... CRUISIN' THE CARIBBEAN! It was great fun and a much needed break! Here's a recap in picture form...
Chillin' Around on the Ship

Puerto Rico-

St. Thomas-
One of the most exotic and beautiful places I have ever been.

St Martin -
We went on a booze cruise. It was spectacular!

New Years Eve-
Craziest New Years Eve I have ever been a part of. I got my party on!

Sullivan Style Elegant - This is how we do it!
We're pretty classy, we can't help it.

This picture best describes the whole trip... I would like to go back.

4 comments:
I've been missin you. Your cruise looks awesome! I wish i could have some hot weather for a few days. And I never commented on it, but your oven thing was seriously weird! What did you ever do about it?
PS- What's with taking your blog list off?
You have the best family...everyone should meet the Sullivan's. In fact...you guys could make one heck of a reality show!!! I'd totally watch!!!!
Hannah, the blog list got deleted on accident. I'm too lazy to fix it. Also, the oven glass is still broken. I also am too lazy. I've also been too lazy to blog.
I'm noticing a theme.
Oh and Salem... I love you more than the sun loves the sky. That's a lot. :)
Post a Comment