Monday, December 15, 2008

Soundtrack of My Life

I love music. I love movies. I love my life.
At all time during the day I have a song running through my head and I frequently think to myself, "If my life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?" A long lost friend of mine did this and I liked it.

So, here's how it works:
  1. Open your music library.
  2. Put it on shuffle.
  3. Press play.
  4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
  5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
  6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...

Lindsi Marie's Motion Picture Soundtrack

Opening Credits: "Wonderful World" James Morrison

Waking Up: "Once In a Lifetime" Keith Urban

First Day of School: "All Fall Down -Live" One Republic (I feel like this song is appropriate for skill. We all do fall down, especially during school.)

Falling in Love: "Where You Lead Me" Mercy Me (Definitely works.)

Fight Song: "Shy Boy" Jordin Sparks (I'm embarrassed I own this album but I've never even listened to it all the way through because it's that bad. I have no idea if this song fits but I'm going to assume that it doesn't.)

Breaking Up: "Today" Joshua Radin (No this doesn't work silly! This is a love song about getting married. Ironic at least.)

Life: "Ring-a-Ring-a-Rosies" 100 Silly Songs (Don't you dare judge me. Also, this sadly is a good representation of my daily life.)

Mental Breakdown: "Me Love" Sean Kingston (If I had to listen to Sean Kingston for any extended amount of time I would have a mental breakdown. So it works.)

Driving: "Just to Be Me" Josh Kelly

Flashbacks: "Simple As It Should Be" Tristan Prettyman (Very appropriate flashback song.)

Getting Back Together: "The One" Vanessa Carlton

Wedding: "Ever Ever After" Carrie Underwood (This really just happened.)

Birth of a Child: "The Story" Brandi Carlile (Beautiful song. This is actually great when thinking about new life and childbirth. I like it)

Final Battle: "Giving Up" Ingrid Michaelson (What a sad final battle. No surprising though, I don't really have Final Battle appropriate music.)

Death Scene: "Billy Brown" MIKA (Yikes)

Funeral Song: "1234" Feist

End Credits: "Unmistakable" Backstreet Boys (I have the biggest smile on my face. In the soundtrack of my life I feel it only appropriate to end with the Backstreet Boys. Awesome.)

This was a weird activity but enjoyable too. The songs mostly don't fit but they are fantastic music (mostly-Jordin Sparks).

No comments: