In the past few weeks I have been referred to on several occasions as a "Scrooge" because I am semi-anti-Christmas music. I'm not a full blown no Christmas music kind of person. I'm simply selective.
Rascal Flatts have never and I'm sure will never dissapoint me in the music category. When I saw this music video today I was inspired. Really. It brought me Christmas spirit. I then played it again and this time I just listened to it and didn't watch. They have the most amazing voices ever.
Listen. Really. Listen.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas Music Scrooge
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you are back to blogging. I missed you during the sabbatical.
Rick's family Christmas party is the same night as the girls' extravaganza. But I am totally going to sneak away and come! Not sure what time I'll be able to make the sneak, but it will happen.
Oh, I like it! It did however make me a bit sad and a whole lot homesick. Too bad Jordan District is lame and makes teachers work until the 23rd so they can't go home for Christmas.
Post a Comment