Saturday, September 22, 2007

Crazy Pictures

I decided to post some of my favorite pictures from the year so far. They make me smile and laugh!

We are going to Mexico, M-E-X-I-C-O!



We didn't really fit in the picture but at least we got DJ's eye and forhead. That's my favorite part of his face anyway.



Yes, my father really does own a Rams pancho from Mexico. It's not just a myth.

Scooter's tongue

"My Kitchen or Yours?" Now that is cool.


Erin and I were really proud of our decorating skills. I don't know if Ashley appreciated it as much as we did!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Cool your first comment EVER! These are the things I enjoy about your blog.
1. It is orange. Orange is your favorite color. so therefore a good color for your blog.
2. Scooter with his tongue. He is very cute.
3. I am on your my friends blog list.
4. your dad looks good in a rams poncho.

Things I dislike about your blog:
1. No pictures of me
2. my name is not mentioned anywhere on your blog yet.
3. ...
I guess that is all. I will miss you too while I'm in Europe. What if something like the bryce nielsen incident that happened while you were in Ecudor happens to you while I'm gone. What in the world would you do. Your life is so hard.

Emily said...

Linds I am excited for your blog and for the hilarious posts that are soon to come! I think you're funny, so naturally, your blog is going to be uproariously funny.

P.S. Who's Bryce Nielsen? Did Kim mean to say Benji?

P.P.S. I'm just kidding. And I'm sorry.

taylor and laney said...

you are fantastic lindsi! you need to tell us all about your crazy students, i am sure you have a few. like the smelly kid from last year. i hardly doubt that your life isn't blogworthy. everything about you is blog worthy.